Saturday, September 20, 2008

We'll Miss You

Today is Sandy's last day. We are all a litle sad, but happy for her at the same time. Sandy always made us laugh and always had the wildest stories to tell us after ever Saturday. (For example... Last Saturday she had someone come into the daycare who wanted to buy a dog. After Sandy explained that this isn't an animal shelter and that these dogs already had loving homes, the woman insisted that she be able to "make an offer" for one of the dogs.)

Poop Scoop Salute

We'll miss your laughter, your stories, your inventive suggestions (if it was up to Sandy, we'd have a bone shaped pool in the backyard), your Starbucks deliveries and your company. Stop by and visit any time. And hey, if your pharmacist gig doesn't work out, you know where you can find a job!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, sniff. Thank you ladies. It has been awesome working with such skilled and caring people. I have learned so much about dogs from Amanda, and so much about business from Wendy it has been such a rewarding experience. Jolene, I learned that groomers are quirky and I love you for it =). Tara you are so luckey to have started in such a wonderful store, all the best.

Thank-you also to all the loving and responsible owners out there. After doing some rescue work, it was so refreashing to see such loved and cared for dogs at the daycare.

A little special thank-you to Fin and Paden who came in to see me on my last day. I got to have a water fight with Paden and a long snuggle with Fin. It made my last day so nice.

Ok I know this turned out to be a Grammy speach and it wasn't suppose to but, oh well, its my last!! lol.

Thanks guys!!!
Sandy (Mira, Duke and Sadie)

Sarah said...

OMG that is the best photo!!!!!

Anonymous said...

At least I know the other place that she works so that I can continue to stalk her.... HAHAHA!