Friday, January 29, 2010
Pearl is a Shepherd cross who is a very sweet and gentle player.
and Zaya is a Wheaten Terrier who is the life of the party when she gets going!
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Monday, January 25, 2010
Friday, January 22, 2010
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Monday, January 18, 2010
We recently had our last visit from Pip and Tiny. They are moving to South Africa in the next few days! We are sad to see them go, but are really excited for their new adventure. One thing is for sure...
They'll appreciate the weather there!
Bye Little Ones! We'll miss you.
Friday, January 15, 2010
I'm feeling uninspired this week (in case you couldn't tell). The dogs didn't even help today... they were all oddly subdued while outside. Inside (where pictures are next to impossible) was a different story of course. So you are "stuck" with dogs just standing around. Good thing they are good looking dogs.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
I still think the Cuz is the best toy ever, but the Water Wubba is definitely up there as well. Here are its good points (at least according to me...)
- It floats. Always a good feature in a water toy. :)
- Even smaller dogs can grab a hold of it because they can grab an "arm" instead of the big part.
- It makes a great tug toy.
- It doesn't sink through the snow like a ball does when you throw it.
- It is brightly coloured so even if your dog can't spot it, chances are you can.