Thursday, September 18, 2008

New Respect

Jolene has taken the week off to go to Edmonton and visit with her family. She normally does all the cleaning in the back so this week, we've all been taking turns. I have to say, the dogs are most unhelpful! They play tug with the extension cord, lay on the cord, get the zoomies and run into the vacuum hose and pull it right out of your hands, sit right where you are trying to clean, etc. You definitely need to have a sense of humour while cleaning. I was playing with the dogs last night while Sandy attempted to clean and I was trying hard not to laugh as she got more and more frustrated as dogs kept running away with the extension cord and parts of the steam cleaner, but I couldn't help myself.

Jolene, are you coming back soon? We miss you!

No comments: