Friday, September 12, 2008

Doggie T's

Have you discovered Cafepress? It is a very neat website where you can order all kinds of things from shirts, to mugs, to clocks. You can browse through thousands of different patterns or you can even make your own. Some people are quite addicted to it (I won't mention any names... Sandy). I've really wanted a doggie t-shirt for Lacey for awhile so I decided to make her a Paws on the Run one! I set up a "store" so you can buy one too. And while I was at it, I also added some shirts for people and some dog dishes.

2 comments:

Deirdre said...

Ahh...ummm...and the reason why you wanted a t-shirt for Lacey is....??????

Paws on the Run said...

Because she'll look cute in one. Coulee needs one too to keep the burrs out of her fur. See, they can be practical!