Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Please Call Ahead

We filled up again today and had to turn away people who called at the last minute or even showed up with their dog in the car. I know for most of the summer you've been calling at the last minute, or just stopping in and it has been fine, but September is proving much busier than the last few months. By 9:15 this morning we were turning away dogs, so please call ahead as we don't like having to turn you and your dog away at the door and I'm sure it is even less pleasant for you.

We've talked about how the dogs build up stamina - after coming to daycare for a little while, they tend to settle into a rhythm and learn to pace themselves so they don't go home absolutely exhausted like they did their first view visits. I hope the same applies to me. We had a pretty lazy summer compared to these last few weeks. If the dogs are as tired as I am, they'll be sleeping well tonight!

Sorry no pictures today. I didn't have time to pick up the camera today. Amanda took a few, but I never even had a chance to look at them. Tomorrow - I promise!

1 comment:

Stephanie V said...

I think that's called success! Good for you!