Tuesday, October 30, 2007

New Arrivals


Well it has been a couple of really exciting days for us. Yesterday we got our shipment of Lupine Collars and Leashes. We decided to carry these at the daycare because 1)They are good quality, 2)They are attractive, 3)No one else in town carries them and 4)They are guarranteed - even if chewed! We have 9 different styles of dog collars and leashes and 3 styles of cat collars. Coulee is wearing the flower power collar.

Then to add even more excitement to our week, the calendars arrived today! I have to admit I was holding my breath when I opened the box because we hadn't seen a sample before we ordered $500 worth of calendars. But they look really good and I'm very happy with how they turned out. I hope everyone else enjoys them too! We only have 3 extras so if you didn't order one but want one, you better stop in soon.

No comments: