Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Going Down

Ponz likes to think he is a lap dog. The second you sit on a chair, he tries to join you. He even tries to perch on top of the back of the couch behind you. It would be really cute if he wasn't close to 100 lbs!

When you crouch down, Ponz seems to think that you must be wanting kisses. So the moment you lower yourself closer to the ground he comes over. In the first picture you can see me trying to hold him back. Gus then takes his place so Ponz moves over to the other side to see if he can get at me from that direction. I briefly regain the upper hand in photo 4 but he quickly overpowers me and knocks me over. Not caught on film is the mass slobbering I got from him and all the others nearby (thankfully Amanda was too busy laughing to keep taking pictures). Once you are down, they all take advantage!

As always you can click on the image to see it full size.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have the BEST JOB EVER!

Enviously,

Renee :D

Paws on the Run said...

I know! :)