Friday, October 19, 2007

Bad Cat Pictures

So just in case there are some of you out there who don't believe me about my bad cat pictures (and hence no cat calendar), I thought I'd show you an example from this morning. This is Mau.


She is a beautiful cat but you probably can't tell from the photos I took.

I also wanted to post these pictures of Doggie TV...



Chewy loves to hang out with the dogs and sometimes we'll even find that she has crept into the main play area with the dogs. So one afternoon, I put her in the smaller play area where there were no dogs. This way, she could still be with them, yet not have to worry about a energetic pack chasing her. Before long, she had gathered a little crowd of spectators and I had to get my camera because it reminded me of her watching the fish. I guess now she knows how it feels!

No comments: