Friday, October 19, 2007

Addiction

Just a heads up. This post is not about pets...it is about an addiction I have. It all started about 2 weeks ago. Amanda brought a case of frozen grilled cheese from M&M's to the daycare. Yes - frozen, microwavable, grilled cheese. Sounds disgusting doesn't it? I was horrified...but then I ate one when I was hungry and desperate and my addiction blossomed. I think I ate 90% of the sandwiches in the first case (there is only 6 so it isn't that bad) and I've bought 2 more cases since then. So I thought I'd share with you all the wonder of the microwaved, frozen, grilled cheese.

Here is the grilled cheese in its box...


Here is what the individual packets look like prior to microwave.


This is a picture of the sandwich in the microwave - 2 minutes to bliss!


Here it is after being microwaved. I think the secret of the sog-free sandwich is all in the packaging. It is weird and wonderful.


And last, but not least, here is the finished sandwich. Yum!


See, I told you I was obsessed. But I think Amanda is on her way as well - she has just gone to have one because mine smelled so good!

No comments: