Thursday, September 6, 2007

Tug

I love watching dogs play together. It is one of the things that makes working at the daycare so much fun. At the daycare though, we have had to restrict toys because of the issues many dogs have over toys (i.e. some dogs feel the need to keep them all to themselves and will do pretty much anything to make sure no one else gets it - Coulee is like this). So it is such a treat for me to see two dogs playing together and sharing toys.

Not too long ago Kaylee got a new little sister named Maggie and she is so good to her. They played tug and wrestled almost constantly when I was there and there wasn't a single growl or even a yelp out of either of them. Kaylee would bring the toy for me to throw, drop it at my feet and if I wasn't quick enough, Maggie would sneak up and steal it...and the game would begin.

No comments: