Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Cold Outside

Yikes. I'm not ready for winter. As I type this it is actually snowing. SNOWING!!! Don't you wish you had booked a dog walk for today? I know I'm glad I'm working at the daycare and Marja is out walking... Sorry Marja! But there have to be some perks for being the boss. :)

I'll leave you with a few pictures of Ponz, taken last year in the snow. He didn't seem to mind the white stuff.



PS - The weather for Saturday is looking good - partially cloudy but 20 C.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...Ponz would be worth going out in the snowy cold. Let's play!

Renee :)

Ted said...

We just got a new puppy, an American Bulldog, 6 weeks old. We have a 7 year old American Bulldog also. The older one hates the cold but her hips are so bad I don't blame her.

Your dogs are great looking.

www.pafundi.com
===================================
Number of Operations Iraq Freedom and Enduring Freedom casualties as confirmed by U.S. Central
Command: 4208