Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Third Disaster

Is there a black cloud hanging over the daycare? Are we cursed?

Today our fence blew down.

Little Ruby's mom happened to be driving by and saw the fence down and dogs running loose. She grabbed two and headed into the daycare. Kato and Ivy's dad was visiting a business next door and he grabbed the other two. Thankfully those were the only dogs that figured out the fence was open. We did head count after head count to make sure we had everyone at the daycare.

Thankfully it ended well and that everyone is safe. The four escapees think they had a great adventure and have no idea the stress they caused!

Please tell me our string of bad luck is over. I don't think I can take any more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Considering I was listening to the news and a lady called in about a loose German Shepard on the 13th Street North overpass.... Then I read your blog. Kind of freaked me out for a bit there. Good thing your escapees were caught ;)