Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Indoor Fun


It is that time of year again when the weather turns cold (although this week Mother Nature is making a liar out of me!) so it is time for Indoor Dog Park to start. For two hours only on Sundays (from 11-1) YOU and your dog can come enjoy the company of dogs and people at the daycare. Your dog(s) can run around and play with their friends and you can hang out where it is warm and dry, drink a coffee (you might want to bring your own - I don't drink coffee and apparently can't brew a very good pot either!) and chat with other dog owners. Feel free to invite your friends but if their dogs haven't been to daycare before, they'll need to bring a copy of their vaccinations for their first visit. The cost is just $5 per dog family and it starts this Sunday. I hope to see you there!

I forgot to add, to see a full list of the indoor dogpark rules (i.e. # of dogs per family, age of kids allowed, etc.), click here.

1 comment:

onecollie said...

if I wasn't going to be in Red Deer I would have come out!!I like this idea!