Friday, October 3, 2008

String of Bad Luck

Update: The computer is fixed with no harm done (unless you count harm to the bank account)!

Hopefully bad luck doesn't always come in threes. Yesterday we were shoplifted. We didn't loose a lot of product but it the principle that counts! Apparently the same guy tried it at 2 other pet stores so we weren't the only ones targeted. Then today I arrived to a computer that wouldn't turn on. We are waiting for a computer repair person as a type (How am I typing on a dead computer you ask? My dear, sweet husband delivered our home computer to us). I'm hoping and praying that at the very least all our files are safe. We'll find out soon I guess.

So to make me (and all of you) in a better mood because it is Friday and we all deserve to be in a good mood, I leave you with a bunch of cute dog photos that Amanda took today while I was trying to sort this mess out.

Coco looking pretty cute coming out of the play set.

Vesper and Lindsay saying hello.
Lindsay really wanted to get up the slide. It took her a few tries but she finally made it.
Meet Rudy. He is one photogenic dog!
And last but not least, Jiffy looking pretty cute - even before his bath!

4 comments:

Stephanie V said...

No fun having stuff stolen...hope you're files are all there.

onecollie said...

oh dear, the Friday from @#$% huh!!! It has to be better then yesterday, right?? right??? !!!

onecollie said...

just so you know, I had the "3rd bad luck incident!"
Friday night some little booger broke into my van, through the side window, no damage done, just went through everything & then stole my tic tacs!!

Doodler17 said...

Awwww, Otus sure misses Vesper and the rest of his Daycare friends. Sorry to hear about all of the chaos lately. Otus wanted me to let you know that his "change of life" surgery went well and he is recovering nicely. He was so excited yesterday going into the vet's because he thought he was going to daycare but not so excited when we picked him up. I am sure he is looking forward to coming back and playing.