Sunday, June 15, 2008

You Guys Rock!!!!!

We have the best clients. We really do. I can't get over how generous and sweet you all are. We just wrapped up our 1 year birthday party and we had so much fun. Not only did we have a great time chatting with everyone, watching the dogs play and eating burgers and hotdogs but we raised $485 for the Prairie Dog Canine Rescue!!!! How great is that?

Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate and support the rescue. Thanks for the cards, plants and other gifts - it isn't necessary but very appreciated by all of us.

We love our jobs and you guys are the icing on the cake!

Oh, and for all of you holding your breath to see if you won the door prize...the Winner Is.....Julia and Tea! Congratulations.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday. Would have loved to get out there to say hello but time was not on my side. I saw those two ladies in the Prairie Dog shirts at the mall in the afternoon. I told them how beautiful they looked :) Glad you all had fun. Cheers to celebrating 1 year and hope for many many more.

Anonymous said...

I guess the oragami folding didn't work for me and the door prize.
GREAT time...and thanks for providing such a great service. I couldn't make it without you guys!!