Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New Cards

I remember my first "real" job out of University. One of the most exciting things about it, aside from the decent salary and little office, were my business cards. It was so exciting to see my name on a business card. It made me feel grown up and proffesional. These new cards don't have my name on them and they aren't very grown up or professional, but I have to say, they are pretty exciting. Look! They have YOUR DOGS on them!!!!

How cool is that? Before you ask, no, we don't have one of every dog who has ever come to daycare and yes, some dogs are on more than one. Why? Well first of all, not all the pictures worked well for the cards - they are kind of little. Second of all, I just asked Moo to take a random picking from our Flickr pictures and we tend to have more pictures of dogs that come more often. And my third excuse is, we only ordered 100 cards and there are more than 100 dogs that have come to daycare. We promise the next set will have different pictures so if you can't find your dog this time, there is always the next set to look forward to.

5 comments:

K9-CRAZY said...

Very cool. I bet you get customers just because of the pictures!

Have you ever heard of iStockphoto? You could possibly sell these pictures if you set up an account... http://www.istockphoto.com

Anonymous said...

Very cool. Hopefully they don't dissapear too fast...I know I'd want the one with my dog on it!

onecollie said...

I want with with Perkins on it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The MOO cards are great aren't they. I like that they are little and a bit different.

Paws on the Run said...

I wouldn't have minded if they were full business card size... I think these might easily get lost in a wallet. But they definitely stand out!