Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Little Cutie

Today is one of those wild and crazy days. The rain is pouring, the dogs are soaking and everyone is feeling WILD. We can guarantee they will all be really tired today when they go home.

We have 4 new dogs today - Luna and Yukon, two gorgeous huskies, Reba a sammoyed cross and little Harley a boston terrier pup. I don't have any pictures yets of the first three. Luna and Yukon haven't sat still long enough for a photo, and Reba is brown instead of white at the moment due to all the wrestling she has done outside in the rain so I haven't even attempted one of her. I did manage one photo of Harley though....

Isn't he a cutie?

4 comments:

onecollie said...

muddy, wet, brown dogs does not sound good!!!
maybe I should call in sick....I feel the fu coming on now!!

onecollie said...

That's FLU by the way, not FU , hahaha!!!

Josh said...

Ummmm...yes, she's def. a cutie!

And, thanks for the blog lovin:)

Anonymous said...

Love this shot. The black background works perfectly and I'm a fan of where you've positioned the dog in the frame.