Monday, March 31, 2008

Ready for Shipping

We received a shipment of collars and leashes today from Lupine (we are still waiting on West Paws Design stuff so stay tuned). We've noticed that our 1/2" collars and leashes are not very big sellers so we've decided to return the product to Lupine and carry more 3/4" and 1" stuff as that seems to be what most of you prefer. So I unloaded the box, hung up all the new stuff and put all the leashes and collars that we are returning back into the box, and left it on the storage cabinet behind the desk to get it ready to ship back to Lupine.

A little while later, I couldn't find Chewy...I looked in all her usual haunts and still couldn't find her. I started to worry that maybe she had gotten outside but then I spotted her.

Good thing I didn't mail her off!

3 comments:

onecollie said...

That is absolutely hilarious.....you put a big smile on my face Chewy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Chewy.... She was just tired of having to stay in the bathroom all day Sunday. Express post me to somewhere warm please :)

Sarah said...

You can Ship Chewy to our Address:

123 Kitty Blvd.
Lethrbridge, Alberta

Love Gyp XOXO