Saturday, July 10, 2010

Quick Draw Leash

So I'm not trying to push the "salesman routine" on you, but I've just been looking more closely at the Ruff Wear items to figure out what we should carry regularly in the store, and I saw a leash I had just ignored the last 2 or 3 times I was on their website.  It isn't particularly pretty or eye catching but it is pure genius.

Looks pretty dull and boring doesn't it?  But wait until you hear....  It is a short leash that you can attach to your dog's collar. But do you see that red tab at the top?  That is velcro.  When you want to let them run off leash, you wrap it around your dog's neck, sort of like a second collar, but then when you need to grab them quickly, the leash is right there already on their collars.  Didn't I tell you?  Genius!  If you want to learn more about it visit here.

Whenever I go for off leash walks I always debate whether or not I should bring the leash and frankly I usually don't as it is just one more thing to carry.  But now I won't have to!  I'm excited.  Can you tell?

No comments: