Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Website!

I used my handy dandy Mac computer and created a new website for Paws on the Run!

Sarah Novak had created our original one and while I loved it, I didn't know enough html coding to make significant changes. So instead I had to start fresh and use a "cheater" program. iWeb, lets you drag and drop things into place and with a few clicks of the button you have a new website. Because the old website was created before the daycare had even opened, it didn't really have pictures of the dogs at daycare having fun. That was my main goal with the new one. Also, I wanted to be able to update and change things a little easier. I'm sure it will be tweaked a little bit here and there but I hope it showcases our services better than before.

Be sure to check it out! www.paws-on-the-run.ca

No comments: