Monday, August 18, 2008

Trying Something New

Our visitor board is getting a new look - thanks to Sandy's great suggestion. Instead of just writing dogs' names on the board we are going to be posting their picture so everyone will have a better idea of who is here today.


I ran out of laminating sheets this weekend so not all the dogs have been done but I hope by the end of the week to have most of them done. If you don't bring your dog in very often, we may not have a photo of them but we will make sure they aren't forgotten. One thing I've realized already is that the board isn't going to be big enough... I think I'll have to get another one!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

great idea! you could even crop them down to 4x4 to fit more of them on the board.

Deirdre said...

You could also fit in the dog's name on the bottom of the photo (just to help distinguish some of the breads that you have multiples of e.g. black labs).

Anonymous said...

Love it! -but I did imagine them a bit smaller lol! oh well we can get a bigger board. =)
Sandy

onecollie said...

I love it too!!! I do think we should also, print the names on them....neatly, so I can read them!!