Thursday, August 28, 2008

Smile!

We got our new camera today. I know it put a smile on my face!

It has been frustrating this week with all the new pups and no pictures to show for it. Luckly we had three new dogs here today that we can introduce you too!

Alyera - the cutest little jack russel pup. She spent the first half hour doing her submissive "army crawl" before she felt comfortable enough to race around the daycare. Don't you love the "windblown" ear look?


Otus - a gorgeous doodle pup that wants to play with every dog that crosses his path.


And last, but not least, meet Izzy. Her personality is as beautiful as her face.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok I might steal Alyera! Sadie needs another terrier friend!!!
Sandy

Claire said...

I just started checking out your blog, and I love it! It's a really lovely way to document all the dogs you're interacting with AND I'm pretty excited you've got your nice camera back as well!

Anonymous said...

yay for your new camera! not that all these dogs aren't totally adorable, but the first pic made me laugh with that classic jack russell expression and crazy fur! :p