Wednesday, July 9, 2008

2009 Calendar?


So I've started to see 2009 Calendars for sale in stores and it made me start to think about our 2009 Dog Calendar. I've started setting photos aside and I've realized that we have way too many dogs to fit in a Calendar if we do what we did last year. So I'm looking for suggestions. Should we:

  1. Just use our very best photos and make a calendar similar to last year.

  2. Put more photos per page so more dogs can be included but the photos will be smaller

  3. Make more than one calendar so more dogs can be included and the photo size will still be fairly large

  4. Other ideas?

Just leave a comment and let me know what you think!

All proceeds from the calendar sales will again go to the
Prairie Dog Canine Rescue.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for #1 as long as Duke and Mira and Sadie are in it!!!...lol Just joking, but I really think #1

Sandy

Deirdre said...

I vote for #1.

Sherri said...

I like option #1 as well....

Anonymous said...

I didn't see you calendar from last year, but I would vote for #1.

Anonymous said...

#1 for me as well!