Friday, February 8, 2008

Media Frenzy


Well maybe that is a slight exaggeration but it feels that way to us.

Last week we did an interview and photo shoot with Lethbridge Living. The photo shoot was quite amusing and I've asked the photographer to send us the "outtakes". We brought a few dogs into the small play area and we sat on the floor with them on the couch. Ponz was one of our few dogs - he is a pitbull that thinks he is a lap dog. At one point in time I was flat on my back, laughing my head off as he attempted to lick me to death. We got a sneak peek at the article and it looks GREAT. It will be in print on March 10.

Today Sheila with Shaw Cable came out to do a story. I'm not very articulate during the interview but the dogs did a great jobs showing off for her. We had dogs wrestling in the tunnel, sliding down the slide and checking out the camera. The interview will air sometime next week. I'll keep you all posted!

Chewy was feeling left out but she tried to make sure she wasn't forgotten.

No comments: