Saturday, January 12, 2008

Indoor Fun

Well today was the first day of our Indoor Dog Park (Saturdays all winter long from 11-1) and it was fun. It was nice to have people and not just dogs to talk to! The doggies that joined Lacey and I were: Tinbie, Lupine, and Pipit, (All from Blazingstar. Liz took some pictures that I hope to see on her Flickr site!) Maeby (a very cute basset hound - I loved the way her wagging tail made her bum wiggle too!), Bosco (a gorgeous setter/pyrnese cross who loves to run and play), Neena (yes the Neena that was with the Prairie Dog Canine Rescue - it was great to see her again), Bobby (a shep. cross? Bobby was definitely the most popular dog there!), and Geneva (a beautiful pointer with a personality to match). I hope to see you all next Saturday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all had great fun! Tinbie sure loved Bobby.....

I got some photos, but the indoor ones are not very good - I'll email them to you when I get a chance.

Paws on the Run said...

It is reassuring to know I'm not the only one who can't get good indoor photos!

Unknown said...

Maeby had a great time while she was there. She was just exhausted when she got home. She's such a little basset!!