Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ruffwear

If you were in the daycare this past week, you may have noticed that our stuff from Ruffwear has arrived!

We've got some collars and leashes as well as some toys to sell.  I "special ordered" a few other items for myself as well (a couple of backpacks, a couple of beds, a couple of t-shirts...  apparently I was on a shopping spree!) and I can assure you that this company makes good stuff!  So far, I haven't regretted a single purchase.


The toys are durable and great for fetching and/or tugging.  And the leashes are super comfortable on your hands (I have a "puller" so I know what it can be like!).


Be sure to check them out next time you are in.  We'll take some pictures of the dogs playing with some of the toys this week, but in the meantime, you can see how much fun my dogs had with a "Gourdo" down at the river last week.


As always, if there is anything specific you'd like from Ruffwear that we don't carry, let us know and we'll be sure to add it to our next order!

No comments: