Thursday, December 6, 2007

Have you heard the news?

If you read the Lethbridge Herald, you would have seen a picture and story about Amanda in there this morning. I tried to scan it for those of you who don't get the paper but the scanner is electronic and I seemed to be cursed with all things electronic lately, and it wouldn't work for me. Thankfully it still prints and copies...just won't scan. Sigh. Anyway, the article is all about how wonderful Amanda is and all the stuff Natalie and her have done to help dogs through the Prairie Dog Canine Rescue.

In other news, Tala went off to her new home today. It was very bittersweet for me. I love Tala and it is hard for me to see her go, but on the other hand, I know her new family will love her too and give her lots of attention. Hopefully she'll come and visit us at the daycare some time.

No comments: