Tuesday, August 14, 2007

First Day of School

Yesterday was sooo much fun. I had a great time, the dogs had a great time and I think Amanda had a great time too. I haven't laughed that much in a long time! The antics of all the different dogs kept me smiling all day long.

I took a few pictures but capturing dogs running around inside a building does not make for particularly attractive photographs. At least with my skill level.

The playset that you see made a great place for the smaller dogs to run into and get a break and a good place for the older dogs to jump up on, It also made, as you can see, a great item to run around.

In the photos you'll see Perkins - the daschund, Gyp - the border collie, Katie - the black goldendoodle(?), Ponz - the staffordshire, Wicca - the corgi (she started the race that I captured on film), Vito - the corgie/border collie, Tundra - the husky cross and Coulee - the retriever cross. Not seen in any of these is Daisy a beautiful golden retriever and Kaleb a flat coat retriever...they were having a snooze when these pictures was taken. At the time Daisy was actually sitting on a recliner with her butt on the chair and her front legs on the ground looking very comfortable but when I tried to get a picture she came running over for some petting and I lost my photo op!




No comments: